COMMITTED TO CELEBRATING FAITH & FAMILIES, Ballpark Day of Faith strives to make our event accessible to everyone.
The prospect of bringing a family out to the ballgame can be a daunting one, especially if you start adding food and beverages to the cost of a ticket to the game. To ensure everyone is welcome at the Day of Faith we rely on the generous support of our corporate sponsors who substantially underwrite ticket and event expenses.
In exchange for helping offset costs to families for the Day of Faith event, we offer a generous benefit and recognition package including:
• Up to 100,000 media impressions throughout Wisconsin and Northern Illinois
• Radio, television and print media recognition
• Prominent brand and logo placement during the event
• Logo placement on internet and social media
• Logo placement on over 10,000 pieces of print collateral
• Program ads
• Exclusive networking opportunities with over 100 business executives
• Special sponsor networking events
• Email, social media and direct mail announcements
• Community wide grassroots publicity campaigns engaging parishes and schools
Sponsorship opportunities are designed to benefit your business and help our event. Included below are three of our entry level sponsorships which are available for purchase online. Exclusive partnerships, presenting, and area sponsorships are available as well.
Please call 414-241-3112 to discuss how the Day of Faith can help promote your organization.
VIP DoublE $1,000
Includes 2 VIP tailgate admissions, access to corporate suites & buffet during the game, tailgate event banner, program listing, website logo placement. Estimated 10,000 media impressions.
VIP HOME RUN $2,500
VIP Home Run includes (4) VIP tailgate admissions, corporate suite access, outfield game seats, buffet, tailgate display booth, logo placement, event banner, program listing. Estimated 10,000 media impressions.
VIP GRAND SLAM $5,000
VIP Grand Slam sponsorship includes (8) eight VIP tailgate admissions, corporate suite access, outfield game seats, buffet, tailgate display booth, Miller Park display area, logo placement, event banner, program ad, insert options. Estimated 10,000 media impressions.